Saturday, May 27, 2006

Purple Daze

I can't walk out of a yarn store without buying anything. It would kill me to do so. I went to the LYS to buy another set of needles. For some reason, I can't find my Addis 2mm circular. They might be in a project somewhere. She didn't have any in stock and will order them for me.

Then I started browsing and fondling the yarn. And then I came across this...Garnstudio's Silke-Tweed in a brilliant purple! Silk and lambswool. Just perfect for a light summer cardigan or tank top. But the downside is that she only had 6 balls of the purple. Lots of off-white and cream but only 6 purple!! I tried looking at other stuff like the Elizabeth Lavold's Hempathy. They only have 3 balls in the colour I liked.

It took about an hour for me to decide to just buy both. There's enough of the Silke-Tweed to make a light top. Not sure what I will do with the Hempathy. It will just go in the stash for now. I'm a sucker for anything purple. :D

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:25 pm

    The ever generous Lavender has lent her needles to Rusty and forgotten!

    ReplyDelete