Things haven't changed much at work but I've changed. I think it's really finally sunk into my brain that it is what it is and I have a life to live. I think 2013 was my wake-up call.
I'm not calling these my New Year's resolutions but more like a To-Do list for 2014.
1. Creative everyday - it doesn't have to be a finished piece of work, just anything - a couple rows of knitting, bake some cookies, doodle during a meeting.
2. Make sourdough - make a sourdough starter and keep it going for at least a few months.
3. Bake more - hmm...that means I have to eat more baked goods.
4. Go out for a walk at lunch everyday for at least 10 minutes - rain or shine.
5. Focus more on the good than the bad.
6. Knit at least two projects using Continental knitting.
I'll probably add to this list as I think of more things.
Pithy details on the calendar - original photo was taken one very foggy morning. Apps used - Glaze, Sketchclub, Snapseed, Artrage.