Friday, January 11, 2008

Too lazy for pictures

My other balls of Jojoland Harmony arrived in the mail yesterday. The little express envelope was so packed, it was like a tube. When I opened it up, 4 balls of Harmony exploded out of the bag. Call me weird but that was so cool!

What have I been up to?

I'm redoing the warp on my loom. After doing a few inches, I decided that the Kauni would be much nicer in a rosepath weave. So I cut off the sample bit and redoing everything. I can't wait to see how the colour changes will work out on this pattern.

On the wheel is Ping in progress still. It seems like I'm spinning and spinning and there's no end in sight. The bag of fibre doesn't seem to be getting smaller. Once in a while, I switch bobbins and spin some silk that I dyed last summer.

I still have to put my grey cable cardie together but first, I want to reknit the shoulders. I didn't like the shaping. That was part of the things I wanted to do over the Christmas holidays. I think the best thing to do is to set aside a weekend and get it done.

There's talk on Ravelry that we might be able to catalogue our fibre and other non-knitting work soon. I've been looking at my stash and wondering how much of it I should divulge on Ravelry. I'm slightly embarrassed by the sheer quantity of yarn and fibre I have. Not to mention, there's only so much space in a free Flickr account. And the work it takes to photograph EVERYTHING.

Thankful for:
1. Seat belts.
2. Things are going well at work (touch wood).
3. Just a feeling that I'm truly blessed (touch wood again).

No comments:

Post a Comment