Thursday, October 25, 2007

Phew! It's done!

The never-ending silk has been spun and plyed! Finally! It just needs to be set and whacked before I can use it. I'll do that tomorrow & post some pics.

One thing I'm noticing is that I don't seem to need the fancy bobbins & flyers for spinning. I used my big fat humungeous plying bobbin and flyer for my silk and it turned out great. The silk looked tiny and out of place sitting on my big bobbin but it was the only bobbin empty at the time.

Thankful for:
1. Husband's high blood pressure was found out before it could escalate into something worse.
2. Today's sunshine.
3. Good friends at work.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I keep thinking that I need to buy a $200 upgrade for fine spinning for my wheel, but I'm still spinning with the original set it came with. I'll be happy with what I have!

    ReplyDelete