Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I think this year's kid total hit an all-time low at 13 kids. I guess that's ok...more chocolates left over for me!


I did try to count the wraps as I was winding this on the Niddy Noddy, but lost track. This worked out to be 20 WPI.

Pithy details - 100% Tussah silk, hand painted roving, hand spun and Navajo plyed.

I think I may have a yarn problem...16 skeins of Silky Wool arrived in the mail today. No, I don't really have a project in mind. I might want to save this for a weaving project. I hear weaving will use up a lot of your yarns.

And finally! I'v finished knitting the pieces for the grey cardigan! Now, I have to sew everything together and knit the band.

Thankful for:
1. BC Lions playing on Nov 18th instead of Nov 11th. This means I get a nice long weekend.
2. Not having to walk home from the bus stop today. Somehow, they lost a bus. Go figure.
3. Halloween chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment