There really isn't enough hours in a day to accomplish everything I need or want to do.
To do list for this past weekend:
1. Finally finish spinning the pink silk.
3. Ply the pink silk.
4. Work on the undulating twill sample.
5. Finish the grey cardigan sleeves.
6. Work on the background for the Fibre ATC swap cards.
The only thing I worked on this weekend was spinning the pink silk and I didn't even finish that. I have another 1.5 feet of roving left to spin.
I think I either need longer days or less sleep. Or win millions of dollars and retire now.
1. Having time to do the fun stuff instead of laundry.
2. Homemade soup on cold rainy days.
3. Computer is coming home next week. :)