Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two more LONG days!!

I am really looking forward to having next week off!! No set plans yet as to what we're going to do. So far, we've changed our minds 4 times. I would be perfectly happy staying home vegging in the backyard and knitting or spinning.

The silk I'm currently spinning is going fast. I'm using one of the lace bobbins with the very narrow core and it's still filling up fast. I've almost filled one bobbin. No idea what this will be yet. This will probably end up in a basket with all the other single skeins of silk & whatnots.

Thankful for:
1. Vancouver is a great city to live.
2. Feeling very blessed.
3. All the things that goes well but you don't want to say out loud because you're superstitious and don't want to jinx things.

No comments:

Post a Comment