Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bah! Monkey!

As much as I was hoping that WoW and knitting would somehow mesh together, it's probably not a good thing. Monkey socks are done but the second heel is shorter than the first. It bothered me so it will be frogged. Bah! That's what happens when you knit heels while playing on the computer.

I started the Spirogyra with one of the Trekking yarn but decided it would be better as socks. I'm using the yarn we (Twisted by Choice) used as mop-up yarn when we did the sock yarn dyeing. I've done three repeats of the pattern and but haven't decided if I'm going to keep going for the long version. I like to think that I'm a pretty fast knitter but it's kinda scary how much knitting I got done this weekend while playing WoW. It's those long flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment