Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Best Present Ever!

I got the best present ever from my hubby. Before I show it to you, let me give you a bit of background history...

Last year, my hubby suggested we each make a present for us. If you know my hubby, you will be floored by this suggestion like I was. I was good with that idea.

This year, we (I) decided to continue this new tradition. He grumbled and groaned about how much work it was last year. My response was that's what makes the gift special...you're giving a bit of yourself in the gift. In the end it was decided that those who felt like it (me)will make stuff.

Christmas day rolls around and there's a long flat package under the tree for me.


...it's a shelf for my loom! And knowing how un-handy this man is, I appreciate this a whole lot more.

Thankful for:
1. Hubby' shelf.
2. A light dusting of snow on Christmas day.
3. Dog didn't throw up until after everyone left.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:34 pm

    Excellent shelf! Good for you both! I always like getting something my hubby has made.
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete