Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm stuck!

I'm at a loss. I don't feel like blocking the grey cardie tonight. I want to knit something. I have old UFOs but nothing I want to work on (most of these I don't remember what they were supposed to be). There are always socks on the needles but they don't count. I'm thinking of a shawl, perhaps another Kiri or the Flower Basket shawl. Or another sweater but I can't make up my mind.

All day at work I've been mentally going through my stash, trying to decide what to knit next. It has to be something on 4.5mm needles because I'm dying to do a project on my Darn Pretty Needles. :D

I think I'll go spin some more of Ping for now.

Thankful:

1. It's Friday.
2. Daylight savings - we get an extra hour this Sunday.
3. Pumpkin seeds.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:21 pm

    The Flower Basket shawl is lovely. What colour are you thinking of? I was horrified by the concept that my fibre may be self-matting in the stash. Yikes! I went through all of my pretties to make sure they were still okay. Thank you for the heads up on that!

    ReplyDelete