Something is missing...
So that means it's back to the laptop. I've been busy taking pictures of stuff to post but can't now. I guess I'll have to break down and load the photo program on the laptop now.
Anyhoo...I'm on vacation for 3 weeks. Any day I'm not at work is a good day. Small talk at the office always have people asking each other what are they doing on their vacations. It's hard to explain to people my plans for the 3 weeks.
1. Finish spinning the yarn for the Mystery stole so I can start knitting before the end of the summer.
2. Ply the 2 bobbins of silk noil that took forever to spin.
3. Finish carding the indigo dyed wool into batts. I'm not optimistic enough to add spinning this as well.
4. Pick up the Kauni yarn for my Kauni cardigan. I couldn't help myself.
5. A miniature rug to finish.
6. Make the ice cube ornaments.
7. Make more soap.
8. Make brownies.
9. Force myself to knit the cable cardigan some more - hopefully finish the back and start the front. Considering that I'm only knitting 1 or 2 rows every couple of days, this could really take years!
10. Finish at least one pattern repeat on the Orenburg shawl so I can see if I like it enough to continue.
11. Annual Trek - not sure where we're going this year. The kids are getting tired of Science World. This is our 8th Annual Trek.
12. Make an appointment to get my eyes checked.
13. Go see the Modern Masters exhibition at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
14. Spend a day at the Museum of Anthropology at UBC. I love that place!
15. Sign up for a weaving class at Place des Art. Yes, that's right. I've gone over to the dark side. Considering the gals I've been hanging out with, it was just a matter of time.