Sunday, July 15, 2012

Water puppy!

In a few short months, Puppy Cas is looking so grown up!  She's lost her soft puppy down and her fur is getting curlier and curlier.  She's now keeping up with the Big Dogs and decided that she loves swimming.  Sometimes I still really miss our old dog but it was time for him to go.  I like to think that Jawge would have approved of Cas.

On a different note, I'm still knitting and spinning as much as possible.  I really do miss hanging out with my fibre friends Wednesday nights.  Work really gets in the way of fun.  Whitecaps play a lot of Wednesday games...I wonder if they would switch it to another day if I ask them nicely?  lol!

I've been practicing on my spindles and have come to the conclusion that I really suck at spindle spinning.  When I've gotten to the point of no return on my Frustation Meter, I pull out one of my wheels to convince myself that Yes, I do spin.


Things I'm thankful for:

1.  My niece turned 19 yesterday.  She has grown up to be a beautiful, intelligent, and creative young woman.  I hope she will never grow out of her sense of goofiness.
2.  The new TCA at work...this might mean that I can work less and get home at a decent time everyday.  *keeping my fingers crossed*
3.  A week of sunshine.  Most likely, in Vancouver, this WAS our summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment