Saturday, November 08, 2014

The perfect bag!

The perfect backpack!
I found the perfect backpack for commuting today! This makes me very happy. I actually made a list of what I wanted in a commuting bag. 

Two outside mesh pockets - one for my umbrella (this is Vancouver, after all) and one for my water bottle. 
Padded laptop area for my iPad. 
Easily accessible pockets for things like a comb, tissues, lip balm, etc. I don't want to carry a purse and a backpack. 
Secure outside pocket for bus pass and phone. 
A pocket to put my pens, pencils, stylus, etc. I don't like those skinny little pen slots...there's never enough of them. 
Room for my lunch bag, knitting, sketchbook, shoes, a book or magazine and still have room in case I want to stuff in a light jacket or sweater. 
Key fob. 
And the most important thing is that it's nice to look at and does not have butt ugly patterns all over it and those stupid extra straps and ties that I have no idea what they're for. 
This bag meets all my criteria and more. As for sturdy and durable, this bag has a lifetime guarantee!

Now I need to find the perfect purse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment