Monday, March 11, 2013

A bit of this...

Sometimes being creative can be a small thing. You don't need to break out the heavy duty art supplies to have a bit of creativity  in your day. Sometimes it can be as simple as bending paper clips into heart shapes.  Or manipulating a photo taken on your iPad. Sometimes that's enough to keep you going.

Thankful for...
1. Lately, it's been hard to feel thankful for things when work is going from worse to hell bound. I know  that there are people with a lot less than me and I shouldn't complain. Work is trying to kill me. My boss just resigned.  I'm glad for her - she got out. Sad for me.  On the other hand, I have to think of the positive of this situation. Not sure what that is yet, but I have to keep looking for that positive.

2. I'm thankful for my fibre friends. It's been a long time since I've seen them but I'm thankful for them.

3.  Two years to go! There is an end in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment