Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Too much white.

Y'know, I thought having an iPad was going to inspire me to create more, draw more, paint more.  Instead, I spend a lot of time staring at a white canvas.  A VAST WHITE CANVAS!!  There's so much white!


It was just time to dive right in and start making a mess. 

Countdown to San Francisco!  4 sleeps to go!  Woohoo!  It's been about thirty years since I was there last.  I'm sure the city has changed much in that time.  :)  Still, I'm really looking forward to this trip. 

Things I'm thankful for:
1.  Work was surprisingly good today.  Projects are coming along nicely.  It's kinda scary, really.  I'm waiting for the bad stuff to happen.  I have a great team of people to work with.
2.  The weather has cooled down.  It's still beautiful and sunny but not killer hot.  The nights are perfect for sleeping.
3.  Puppy was attacked by a loose dog today but was not harmed.  She didn't even seem to be tramatized by the experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment