Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Lazy Sunday

Today's Sunday activity was spinning. And making cheese muffins. Cheese muffins are like scones but takes a lot less work.


Fibre is from Sweet Georgia's fibre club from September 2009. I'm that far behind on my spinning. The colourway is "Enchanted Forest". As I'm spinning it I can picture Robin Hood wearing a cloak made of this fibre, hiding amongst the trees in Sherwood Forest.

In between spinning and cheese muffins, time was spent playing with my new cell phone. As much as I'm going to miss my old phone, I'm loving this new one. It's basically a camera with a cell phone attached. :)


The first crocuses and snowdrops are coming up. Spring is not far behind.

Thankful for:
1. ...the lull between the storms that are the Olympics and the re-opening of the stadium.
2. ...my spinning wheel - spinning is so calming and peaceful.
3. ...our Canadian health care system.

No comments:

Post a Comment