Monday, April 21, 2008

Snow? Really?

When I heard that we were expecting snow on the weekend, I was doubtful. It didn't snow on the weekend but it did on Friday. BIG FAT FLUFFY FLAKES OF SNOW! Luckily, it didn't stick. There was nothing on the ground on Saturday.

Jean's Finishing class on Saturday was everything I thought it should be and more! It was fun and tiring at the same time. My brain was so full! Good thing I brought a thermos of coffee with me. I even had enough to share. :)

Now I have no excuse not to seam up my grey cardigan. That's a project for next weekend.

The rest of the weekend was spent gardening in the sunny areas (coz the shady areas were so very cold!)...and playing WoW on the Ravelry guild while knitting my Monkey socks. I was hoping the Trekking I ordered would arrive last Friday so I could start on the Spirogyra gloves for the knitalong.

No comments:

Post a Comment