1. I remembered watching Kennedy's funeral on TV when I was two years old. We were still living in Hong Kong at that time. I remembered my parents waking me up in the middle of the night to go to my grandparent's house.
2. Caffine doesn't seem to affect me. I can have a cup of coffee right before going to bed and will sleep soundly.
3. I don't like price labels on my can goods. I peel them off before putting the groceries away.
4. I always wash new clothes before wearing.
5. I'm right-handed but play a lot of sports left-handed, thanks to my brother.
6. I love to read. When I was 8, I decided to read every single book in the school library. Fortunately, it was a small school library. I started at one end of the room and went through the shelves systematically. I probably missed a few books here & there but for the most part, I did read everything I could...including encylopedias.
7. I've never watched a football game. This fact is amazing considering that I work for a major football arena. The most I've seen is the last 5 minutes of a Grey Cup game.