Friday, November 01, 2013

2013 November Calendar


2013 November calendar 

November was a tough month to do. To me, it's always been the in-between month. The month between Halloween and Christmas.  It's neither here nor there. Weather-wise, some days are gorgeous and sunny and other days it could be cold and dreary - typical Westcoast weather. We don't get the drastic changes in our foliage like back East. The landscape is still green, soggy but green.

The photo was taken with my cellphone on one of our walks along the Deboville Slough in Port Coquitlam. It wasn't raining but it was a very foggy day. The mist clung onto the spider web and the droplets looked like little pearls. Other than the calendar overlay, I felt it didn't need any tweaking.


6 comments:

  1. I think you really have captured the essence of November with this shot! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a tough one.

      Delete
  2. November can be tricky, but has it's own magic -- you caught that here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving the challenge of finding something each month that speaks to me about the month.

      Delete